Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend Date with M



We decided to meet at 2pm in Starbucks in Gateway.
I came in 15 minutes late.
I was there, feeling lost when my phone rang.
He asked me where I am, I told him, I'm here, Starbucks.
I asked him where he was, he was right behind me.
Hahahahah! Poor me, so blind. :D

Before leaving Starbucks, he handed me a bouquet of flowers
(which I didn't even notice that it was seating on the table)
I was surprised! I didn't expect that I'll receive a bouquet of flowers that day.

We proceeded to Gateway Cineplex and checked the movie screening schedule.
2:50 - He's just not that into you
5:10 - Confessions of a Shopaholic
Time Check: 2:30PM - and the line was so long, we will not be able to make it at 2:50.
So, we decided with the 5:10 screening: Confessions of a Shopaholic.

While waiting on the line, I caught several people gazing at me and my bouquet of flowers.
Hahahah! Affected?!
I don't mind.

Now what? We got our tickets and we still have almost 2 hours to spare.
Good thing there's Timezone.
We played basketball and got tired after 3 or 4 games.

Next stop, ice cream at Dairy Queen.
Chit chat and yosi.

Next stop, National Bookstore.
We bought materials for our long overdue plan: scrapbook
We really want to start building our memories.
Our single lives... with old and new friends and future love insterests.
We already gathered some receipts, bottle cap, bottle label, cigarette label and etc.
We still have our pictures to be printed though.
Pictures of the places we've been for the past weeks.
Tagaytay, Elbow Room, Mark's Place, etc.
Up Next: Enchanted Kingdom and Eraserheads' Concert

Movie time.
We thought we came in late, it turned out that we're not.
We bought popcorn, hotdog and soda.
Watched the movie trailers.
And, the long wait is finally over.
We enjoyed the movie so much. Hahahah! Overrated? We really had fun.

Time to go home.
Yosi before parting ways.
He took a cab and I went my way to MRT station.
Still, people were staring at me.
Hahaha! Just like what a friend texted me,
I shouldn't be bothered.
I don't know them. Hahahah!

Still wondering who my date was?
It's not actually a "HE".
It's safer to say that "He's a She and or She's a He!"
She/He is no other than my good friend, housemate and confidante, Mitch.

Thanks Mitch.
For always being there for me.
For listening to my stories.
For giving me advice. Solicited or not.
For laughing and crying with me.
For dreaming with me.

Cheers!



(pix from emerald.com)

No comments: