Saturday, March 14, 2009

T.G.I.S

I'm excited to go home today. I'm gonna spend my weekend with my one and only Carl.
Saturday is my favorite day of the week. It's the day that I get to see Carl and (at times) it's also the gimik day. Normally, I spend the day with Carl and at night, that's when I go out. Heheheh!

Saturday.
I love it when he says, he's glad that I'm home.
I love it when he says, he misses me.
I love it when he says, I'm the only one he loves.

Saturday.
I love sleeping beside my Carl - saturday and sunday night -
I love him clinging on me while he sleep. He's so sweet.
As if he doesn't want to me go anywhere but just be beside him.
I want to be the last person he sees before he fall asleep and the first person he sees as soon as he wakes up.

Don't worry my baby.
Mommy is coming home.
I'll see you later.
I love you so much!


Thanks God It's Saturday!

No comments: