Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tired: A is not meant to B


We're not meant to be.
That's one of the few things that I'm absolutely certain. It doesn't feel right from Day 1.
You we're the rebound guy.
Tried so hard to replace the one I loved so much.
But you weren't him.

Got caught up in a situation were we need to make a decision.
At that time, I was so certain that I don't want to tie the knot with you, but due to family pressure, I was convinced to marry you.

Wedding day.
Civil Rights.
We don't even have pictures of our Wedding Day. Weird huh!
It's because that's one of the days that I don't want to remember.
Am I mean?
I don't think so.
I'm just being honest. That's what I exactly felt that day.

After 5 years...
It was finally over.
I really celebrated the day I became Single.
I didn't even shed a tear.

Maybe because,I was tired.
Tired of trying to understand you every single day.
Tired of telling you to dream bigger.
Tired of shouldering your responsibilities.
Tired of pushing myself to love you.

A is NOT REALLY meant to B.

No comments: