Monday, March 9, 2009

On our way to EK

Live your life... is in the air as we enter South Expressway.
Yes, we are living our lives!
Never did I realize that I can be this free, not until 4 months ago.
It has been 4 months now since I started living a single life.
I'm almost single.
Single with extra baggage. :)
No regrets.
I learned a lot from what happened.
I learned how to take it slow.
I learned to be more careful.
I learned to enjoy simple things.
I learned to value my family and friends more.
I learned to fight for what I really want.
I learned to value other people's opinion, but not necessarily be swayed.
At the end of the day, it's still "me" who decides for myself.
Nobody else.

I'm supposed to tell a story about our adventures in EK, but because of the traffic, I was tempted to share some of the things that's on my mind.
It's been a while since I last posted a serious entry.
So, here it is.
The serious side of me, again.
Many people say that I'm glowing.
Been asked countless times what or who makes me glow... I don't know, really!
In love? I'm not!

Maybe my life is less stressful now.
I'm living one day at a time.
I'm enjoying life.
I love my independence.




No comments: