Sunday, February 8, 2009

just got this pic

Taken on my 28th birthday during Team Ohana's Team Building in Antipolo.
Excerpt from my post: Single
My birthday - I joined Team Ohana on their overnight Team Building in Antipolo and celebrated my birthday with new set of friends. It was a great experience for me. I don't care what people would think knowing that I have a family and yet opted to celebrate my birthday with my new friends. I thought I would have my "moments" there. But Yna, had her moments.Hehehehe! We drank from afternoon till the wee hours. Everytime we feel like we're getting drunk, we will jump in the pool and will get back to our senses again... and drink again. Hahahah!Mitch and Mark left and promised to be back just in time for midnight. They came just in time with a super delicious chocolate cake. Since there's no candle available, Johnel lit a lighter and had me blew it in replacement of the candle blowing ceremony. Hahahaha!

No comments: