Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb 25

Ash Wednesday.
EDSA Revolution Anniversary.
Baclaran Day.

Aside from that,today is a memorable day for me.
There were a lot of things that happened today.

Courage.
Realizations.
Acceptance.
New beginnings.

I had the courage to tell what I felt.
How I observed that we're no longer having intelligent conversations lately.
Good thing that you opened up. Now I understand.

I realized that it was partly my fault.
I was the one who built the wall between us.
I limit myself... I chose people... I got used to "us".

I take the blame.
After a long talk and discussion... I must admit that it was "me".
I should have realized it earlier on.

I'm sorry.
Let's leave the past behind and start all over again.

2 comments:

I am D E N Z said...

what the?? well. :) good for you. :)

ychaired said...

hahahaha!