Friday, April 24, 2009

Forbidden Love

I guess this post is one of the most awaited entry of one of the beloved reader of Ychaired.

I told him few days ago (weeks ago) that I will feature him here.
So here it goes...


Why forbidden love?
It's not really forbidden. I'm just exaggerating. Hahaha!
Let me explain further.

I found out about this blooming feeling out of being observant.
I'm observant by nature.
And it never fails me. Heheheh!

There was this time when a friend of mine who was acting so weird.
Though he's really weird, I never get used to it.
So, I asked him "are you inlove?"
And he said, "I think so."
Woohoo! This is the first time that gave me a leading answer.

He is reserved. Never he mentioned about his personal feelings.
I was the only one telling him stories... most of the time.
I just bugged him before that's why he opened up. Hahahah!
He told me his side of the story and lucky enough, I also got her side of the story. It's like "The Buzz".

I started asking him questions.
"Did you tell her what you feel?"
He said, "It's not possible."
I said. "Why not?"
Take note, at this point, he haven't told me yet who she is. I also haven't told him who I'm talking about.
We just feel that we know that we're talking about the same person.

Few days passed. We are still talking about this nameless girl.
I can see the happiness in him.
He said he's just faking it.
I doubt it, even his eyes are smiling everytime she's near.

One day, he pinged me. He told me about an issue being circulated within the group.
He was being linked with another girl. And I knew it. See? I told you, I'm observant. Hahahahah!
They were wrong.

Without naming the girl, we had the understanding and freely talk about her when opportunity comes.
I asked him if he already told her how he feels.
He said, "She has a boyfriend." (I heard she's now Single (this post is really overdue)- does it mean he now have a chance???)
I said, "Did I tell you to steal her? I didn't."
I just asked him if he have the guts to tell her what he feels.

He stopped talking.
I said, "I think you're afraid of rejection."
He said, "I am."
I said, "I think, it's better to fight and lose than to not have the courage to fight at all." What I only meant was, have the courage to tell her how he feels, regardless of how she will take it. We don't know what's in store for him.

Then he started talking.
"I already told her what I feel." he said.
I asked him, "So what was her reaction?"
"She just laughed. We just laughed."
Not bad, right?

No comments: