Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The mountains are calling...

"Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep on climbing." - B. Finlay

And I must go!

After experiencing the outdoors in October 2014 when I joined a bunch of new friends in climbing Mt. Palay Palay or more popularly known as Pico de Loro, the thought of climbing a mountain has never been the same!

I remember asking when will be the next climb upon reaching the campsite. And didn't stop until we have one scheduled for November.  I was sore few days post my first climb. I can barely move my legs and considered riding the MRT my biggest challenge.

The happiness I felt when I reached the summit didn't wear off despite of the body ache I had to endure for a little less than a week! I feel so lucky for being able to witness God's work of art right before my very eyes! Such a bliss!!!

The thought of climbing excites me... all the time. As my new friend Van puts it, I'm as excited as a kid joining a fieldtrip for the first time!



chailicious - Posted via Blogaway

No comments: