Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3K


One of my closest guy friends in high school whom I lost contact with after graduation suddenly reached out to me 7 years ago... He visited me with his girlfriend and spent the afternoon catching up. Followed up by few phone calls and sms days after that meeting.

He suddenly sent me an sms borrowing money... I don't remember how much he was asking but I remember I lend him three thousand pesos (Php 3,000). I didn't ask when he will pay me back as he proactively told me that it will be by the end of the following month. Sure. And besides, we're friends. Close friends. I trust him.

Days passed... it's almost end of the month he promised to pay... he reached out saying he can't make it due to lots of reasons. Sure.

Months passed... He is no longer reaching out. I needed the money thus, I tried calling him but he is not picking up. Until he changed his number.

Yes, that's how he ended our friendship. It made me sad not because he didn't pay me. But because for him, our friendship is only worth 3K. He threw everything for three thousand pesos.

Cheap.



chailicious - Posted via Blogaway

No comments: