Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rotten tomato

Yesterday, I received an email asking for a one to one. Too bad I'm out and he will be on vacation leave for 8 days. I think I already have an idea on what's bothering him...I'm sure it's not about work load... It's about you.

Today, she reached out to me. I felt that she really want to talk to me asap. So, I immediately left what I'm doing to accommodate her. True enough... there's something wrong...
She was teary eyed. She was trembling. I asked her what's wrong... then she started crying. I know she's trying very hard to keep those tears from falling... but she can't help it. I can feel her frustrations. I felt guilty that I was out sick for two days. She said she has been waiting for me to get back. (Aww!)

Look at what you done to the team? I already talked to you about this...several times. But you never seem to listen. Where is your self awareness? When will you admit that you did something wrong?

I'm sorry but I can't help you if don't want to help yourself.

Thanks to blacksatin for the picture.


No comments: