Friday, November 6, 2009

Waiting

I don't know why I'm waiting. I just know that I don't mind. I didn't even realize that it has been more than an hour. I thought you were kidding when you asked me to wait, apparently, you're not. Hahaha!

I'm not sure if you're just confident that you'll find me where you left me. It reminds me of The Script... "I'm the (wo)man who can't be moved..." Nyahahaha!

Oh! You can be confident now, but I'm telling you, don't be too confident. There are people who gets tired of waiting and they just leave without a word. Heheheh! But I'm faaaaaaaar away from doing that. I know what I'm doing and I enjoy what I'm doing. I'll stay as long as you want me to stay.

I remember the day when you said that you're afraid to grow old alone? Do you also remember what I told you? "Don't be afraid coz I'll be there for you." And I mean it.

I'm here to stay.

Thanks to nebulaskin for the picture.

No comments: