Friday, August 28, 2009

Concerned

I am touched by your article about letting go. I truly am. You said, "letting go doesn't mean giving up. It's just accepting that there are things that are not meant to be."

You're right. I should accept that "we" are not meant to be. Why?
I bet you can give me thousands of reasons why. You never get tired of telling me that he doesn't deserve me. Coz I deserve someone better than him.

Don't be sorry. I know that you just want me to realize my worth. I know you hate seeing me being taken for granted. Ouch! Don't worry, I've come to realize that. I'm picking up the pieces now.

Thank you for always being there for me.... for not getting tired of my stories...for the intelligent conversations... for lending me your ears when I needed someone to listen. Thank you!




Thanks to genetrix 205 for the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

though it really helps seeing the big picture and not just knowing less than half the story. having that makes for good advice. you never know when the advice you give actually makes things worse for that "friend".

just my two centavos.