Thursday, May 7, 2009

Me


I’m writing again.
I just feel inspired to write something. I woke up late last night. I know I had a dream, but damn! I can’t remember anything. I even paused for a while even though I know I shouldn’t waste any minute coz I might be late. Good thing I came in just in time.

I hate the feeling of not remembering my dream. Especially when I feel that it was a good one. I believe what a friend told me about dreams were true… that if one woke up at any part of the dream, 90% of the time, that person will remember his/her dreams. Because in my case, I woke up after the dream, maybe my subconscious woke me up to tell me that I’m almost late and I need to get up.

I miss writing. I checked ychaired, my last post was yesterday. Hahahah! It was about intuition.
I believe that there are things or beliefs that are not based on facts, gut feeling. My gut feeling never fails me.

I’m not a good writer.
But I think I am a good story teller.
I’m honest with what I’m posting here. I maybe omitting somethings but it doesn’t mean that I’m lying. Let’s just say that I’m just protecting the interest of the person/s involve.

I’m a private person (at times!)
I may be loud at times, I may be telling everyone about my break up with my ex-husband. But when I want to keep a part of my life private, I really want it to be private.
I hope people understand when I don’t want to answer questions. It’s my choice. We shouldn’t be speculating when somebody opted not to answer our questions.

I’m strong.
Other people think I’m weak. Maybe because of my built, but I’m telling you, I am really strong.
I’ve been through a lot. And thank God, I’m still standing tall.
There were times that I feel like giving up. It’s Carl that keeps me going. So, when I’m feeling weak, I count my blessings.

I’m talkative.
Others think I’m snob. But once you break the walls. You’ll find out that I can be a runner up for 200 words per minute contest. I love to tell stories… I never run out of stories.

I’m independent.
I think others get intimidated with independent women. But based on my survey (yes, I did a survey recently) majority of men today like independent women. But there are still some, who loves helpless, dependent women. I pity those women who can’t stand up on their own. Those who can’t live without men on their lives, I don’t know. I just believe in girl power!


There's a lot more about ME next time...

Thanks to Aftertheparty for the picture.

No comments: