Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wind Blown

I came in early last Friday night. Log in time 11:37 pm for 1 AM shift. So early, huh?!

As soon as I rode the jeepney going to Monumento, I send Ateng a text message saying I'll join them for lunch. In short , I'm asking them to wait for me. Hehehehe!

Next ride, light green bus south bound. I sat at the first row, right side facing the driver. Bus fare, P30 (monumento - boni).

I was so sleepy, then suddenly, an idea popped in my mind... It's my "Bothered" and "2" posts. It's difficult to write legibly on a bus in motion. Heheheh!

After writing what's on my mind, I fell asleep and to my surprise, we're already in Shaw Blvd when I woke up. One cartwheel away from Boni MRT Station. Hahaha!

I bought something from Goldilocks.

I logged in.

I saw Dags, Ms. Fonda, Garfield and the Bachelor having lunch at the pantry.

Ateng and I went down to buy food.

Had lunch. One of the topics we discussed over lunch: Tita Annabel's Quotable Quotes

After lunch, Madam Violet asked me if I had my hair cut. I said "No".

Dags also though I had it cut.

Had a meeting with my fans at the lab (fans? baket ba? ako bida dito!). They asked the same question.

There's something about my hair....

I realized it was Wind Blown (sa jeep!)--- hahahah! kala nyo seryoso?! Isa lng itong kwento tungkol sa Bad Hair Day!

No comments: